Gas Service / Repair Engineer - Coventry
Due to new work streams, Phoenix Gas Services are looking for an experienced Gas Service / Repair Engineer to join our team working in Rugby and Oldbury. Must have at least 3 years experience in a similar role.
As a family-run company, our employees are at the heart of what we do and have exciting career opportunities. The company is growing fast and we now have the opportunity to increase the number of our dedicated staff.
As an Experienced Service / Repair Engineer at Phoenix you will work closely with the administration team, and spend the entirety of the day out of the office working in people’s homes.
· Company Van and Fuel Card
· Tools including Gas Analyser and Van Stock
· Full Uniform and PPE
· PDA / Phone or Tablet
· Company Pension
· Holidays (increased with length of service)
· Staff Discounts
· Company Events
· Reduced Local Gym Membership
· Training & Mentorship
· Variety of Work
· No Long Distance Travel
· Additional Earning Potential
· Qualification Renewals paid for (after successful probationary period)
· Diagnose, repair and service Gas Central Heating Systems. The role will be very hands on and will involve working on your own initiative.
· Fault finding on boilers & central heating systems that have broken down.
· You will be expected to complete paperwork, making sure to get customer signatures to confirm work has been completed to the customers satisfaction.
· You must be customer-focused with a right first-time approach.
Skills and Interests:
· ACS Certified
· Must have previous experience in a similar role.
· Must have Full UK clean manual drivers license.
· Must be enthusiastic, driven, and self-motivated with a can-do attitude.
· Must have good people skills with a friendly approach.
· Must be respectful of people’s homes and belongings.
· Must have a clean and tidy appearance.
Hours and Environment:
Standard working hours are 08.00 am to 16.45 pm Monday to Friday. Mostly field based in customers/tenants homes.
Salary negotiable on skills and experience.
A long and progressive career with benefits is available to the right candidate who will advance from joining a dynamic and driven team.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability, or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £28,000.00-£34,000.00 per year
Monday to Friday
Phoenix has undertaken a thorough Covid-19 Risk Assessment and have Covid-19 working policies and procedures in place.
plumbing: 3 years (Preferred)
ACS Certification (Required)
Driving Licence (Required)
Employment Status: FullTime
Job Location: coventry
Salary: £28000 to £34000
Apply Deadline: Jun 17, 2021
“ I have used Dan's recruitment services for several years now. His communication has always been excellent and has always provided a great service. I would highly recommend Dan for all your recruitment ”
“ Dan is very Professional, he has a lot of experience in recruitment. he has always looked after me well with very good hgv driving jobs. ”
“ After knowing Dan for 2 years now, I can safely say he is professional, efficient and dedicated to the job at hand. Daniel is constantly going above and beyond for his clients and staff alike ”