FLT Driver (Counterbalance)
1 Days ago
***GREAT NEW OPPORTUNITY***
Are you an experienced FLT driver looking for a new opportunity?
This role is working for a well established Timber company based in the Hanley/Shelton area.
- Using a Forklift truck to side load on to HGV trailers with a variety of multiple items.
- Understanding the balancing of loads on the forklift trucks forks' is REQUIRED!!
- Using detailed sheets to pick and prepare the products prior to loading in a weight/length order to distribute the weight and load correctly.
- Load, unload, move, stack products and materials using a forklift truck
- Ensure the forklift is safe to use prior to operating.
- Stock Take: Keep appropriate records and reports to guarantee that tight inventory control and security are maintained.
- Maintain high standards of housekeeping
- Full training will be provided by an experienced senior member of staff for the first few weeks on a day shift. - You will be provided side by side training. Once completed you will then refer to the rotational shift base patterns of
What you'll need:
- Full FLT licence - Counterbalance is a must! We can in some cases accept in house or elapsed licences as long as you have the certificate/card
- Experience in a warehouse is desired
Rotational Shift Patterns:
- Monday to Thursday - 6:00am - 14:00pm & Friday - 6:00am - 13:00pm
- Monday to Thursday - 14:00pm - 22:00pm & Friday - 13:00pm - 20:00pm
- Sunday to friday 22.00-06.00
TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE REGISTER ON OUR WEBSITE AND ONCE COMPLETED CALL OUR OFFICE AND ASK FOR RYAN OR DAN ON 01782 939097